The sensors' measurment data and the signals from the control and indicating devices come together at the monitoring control cabinet.
From here particle counters are controled, a secure signal transfer to the BMS or the DDC can also be integrated. The system can be protected against a blackout with a UPS, partially or as a whole. The monitoring control center guarantees permanent and safe data access and is the foundation for long-term data archiving according to national and international regulations like GMP, GLP, GRMP4, FDA 21 CFR Part 11, PIC, DIN 2083 und DIN ISO 14644.
You get a consistent and holistic monitoring solution from the measuring to the permanent data backup.
Alerting / Visualization
- Notice deviations
- Take action
- Protect your product, process and staff
- Register changes early on
- Multi-stage warning and alerting system
- various interfaces for data transfer to the BMS, MES etc.
- Open interfaces
- Wiring indepent from the manufacturer
- Engineering and production in Germany
- Web development
- iPhone & Android Apps
- Web applications
- E-Commerce/Online Shops
- Frontend development
- Backend development
- Facebook applications